A potato and sausage stew known to many Central European countries. Very easy to make and incredibly delicious.
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 5-9 potatoes (depending on size), peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 package (14 oz) of smoked sausage
- 2 tbsp of majorum
- 1 tbsp of Vegeta
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a stock pot, heat up the olive oil on medium heat.
- Place the onion in and cook until soft.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add in the potatoes, and fill with enough water to just almost submerge them.
- Place the pot back on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and set to simmer.
- Add in the smoked sausage, majorum, Vegeta, and paprika.
- Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes break down into a chunky mush.