Light, flaky fillets of tilapia seasoned Greek style and broiled to perfection.
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of granulated garlic
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 2-4 tilapia fillets (sea bass or flounder will work too)
- 1/2 tsp of dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano thoroughly in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400° or turn the broiler on low.
- Prepare your broiler pan or cookie sheet with a layer of foil.
- Brush each fillet on each side with the mixture of ingredients.
- Place fillets on the pan and cook until done.
- Top the cooked fillets with the dill.
Setting the ingredients aside is necessary to allow all flavors to fully integrate. You just need 10 minutes, hence why you should do it first, then heat up the oven.
I generally prefer to broil the fish, but you can also bake it.
Serve the fillets with a nice side of rice (I used rice pilaf in the image), or some steamed vegetables.