Asiago Bundles of Joy
Antipasti at its finest from Stephanie. Prosciutto with melted Asiago cheese wrapped up into perfect appetizers.
- 1 lb of sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1 lb of asparagus, chopped into pinky finger length (discard ends)
- 1 lb of Asiago cheese, cut into strips
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for drizzling)
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Assemble all chopped ingredients into assembly line: prosciutto, asparagus, and asiago.
- Take chunk of asiago and asparagus and wrap slice of prosciutto around, and secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place bundles onto greased foiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper onto bundles.
- Bake at 350º for 8-10 minutes or until prosciutto is crispy and cheese is melted.